quinta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2012

Chris Martin's solo project.


No, it is not a Chris Martin's solo project. But I wish it was! Because then I would've known this sooner.
I'm talking about Mat Kearney. WHO? Yes, Mat Kearney.

The first time I listened to his song was watching the Google's Zeitgeist 2011: Year in Review. I first thought "How can Chris Martin have a new song and I don't know about it?", but then I realised it wasn't Chris. It was Mat Kearney, one of my new favorite artists. It's incredible how their voices sound like the same, and even the melodies of Mat's songs sounds like Coldplay's.
But the thing is: why is Mat Kearney not famous? He has a wonderful voice, he makes amazing music but I've never heard of him. And know I want everybody to know him, because there is no way I'm listening to these great songs alone.
I can't tell you what's my favorite song, so I just made a playlist with some that I'd love you to listen to.


I have no idea why, but Blogger decided not to work with me. So I ask you to go to the normal version of the blog to listen to the songs. I'm sorry, I'm working on it, but this just doesn't work.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário