sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2012

Phoenix's new album preview!

No, actually I'm just kidding. 
But I just had to say this, because for me this is just a new song by Phoenix.


A friend of mine (I thank you eternally, Aninha!) showed me this song a few weeks or months ago, and I loved it. Happens that I lost it. I couldn't remember the name of the author, or the name of the song, and today I asked her again. She didn't remember it as well. So what did she do? She wrote "band that looks like phoenix" on Google and found it. Yeah, that's for you all see how Phoenix-y the band called "The Concept" is.


Four simple guys from Stockholm, Sweden (by the way, please remind me to write about a project in Sweden. I mean it, please write on my Facebook or something, I wrote it on my notebook to not forget, but it didn't work) made a new band and made new songs. Awesome songs. Totally Phoenix-y songs. A lot of people judge them saying they "stole" the chords, the voice, the drums, basically everything. So what? At least they can do amazing music, and you probably can't.





I hope you guys enjoy it, and I also hope you'll have an amazing weekend just like I will.
Happy beginning of Saturday (thank God!).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário